Welcome to our January Blog Hop!
We have exciting New things to show you this month as January 5, 2021 welcomes the New Sale-a-Bration sales period. What is Sale-a-Bration? It is that special time of the year when you can get rewarded with special product for every $50 product purchase. The catalog go live on the 5th so I'll be back to share those with you. SAB, for short, runs January 5, 2021 through February 28, 2021.
Here is my product using two (2) Sale-a-Bration stamp sets... "Heal Your Heart" and "Corner Bouquet".
- Thick Whisper White card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored & folded at 4-1/4 on the long side
- Basic Black CS cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 and the strip is 1/2 x 4, also a scrap piece 1-1/2 x 3
- Whisper White CS cut 4 x 5-1/4 and the strip is 3/4 x 4
- adhere large Basic Black CS to your card base
- on 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White, randomly stamp leaf from from SAB Set, Corner Bouquet in Versa Mark Ink
- cover leaf images with White Embossing powder and heat
- take NEW Blending Brushes (in 2021 January-June mini catalog) and blend on Garden Green ink. Start with lots of ink at bottom and work way to top with less ink. For a nice blend, use a swirling motion
- after you have added the Garden Green ink, take a tissue or paper towel and wipe off excess ink from embossing leaves
- adhere above on top of Basic Black
- on Basic Black strip (1/2 x 4), stamp words from SAB set, Heal Your Heat, in Versa Mark Ink, cover with White Embossing Powder and heat set
- adhere black strip to center of white strip
- die cut two sprigs from the NEW Potted Succulents Dies (in 2021 January-June mini catalog) from your scrap piece of Basic Black and adhere to card
- fold a 3" piece of ribbon into a "v" and adhere to card
- add your word strip with Dimensionals
- form a bow with ribbon and add with glue dots
- add rhinestones
Here are the 2 SAB Stamp Sets coming January 5, 2021:
Don't forget, our Year-End Closeout Sale ends, Monday, January 4, 2021!