Our 2nd Sale-a-Bration (SAB) is under way and there are so many great things, especially with the July-August Mini (holiday) catalog releasing as well.
Here is a One Sheet Wonder I made with the SAB stamp set called "Delicate Dahlias". It is a 2-Step stamp set meaning, the is an outline and filler stamp. Of course, I had to make them in my favorite color purple or in this case, Gorgeous Grape and Fresh Fressia.
So I randomly stamped a full sheet of 8-1/2 x 11 Basic White Card Stock. Below in my supply list you can see the colors I used or you can watch my video. (Well, I will tell you I used several colors... Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, and Soft Succulent).
Let's take a look at how the sheet looked before I cut is up.
Cutting your stamped background:
- cut at 4-1/4" on the 8-1/2" side ending with two long strips that are 4-1/2 x 11"
- turn and cut those two long strips at 5-1/2" (that will be the 11" side)
- you will now have 4 pieces of quarter sheet card stock (or 4 pieces at 4-1/4 x 5-1/2")
- trim 2 pieces above to 4 x 5-1/4" (see below cards 5 & 6)
- cut 1 of the quarter sheets in half on the 5-1/2" side (end up with 2 pieces at 2-3/4 x 4-1/4). See cards 3 & 4
- cut last quarter sheet in half at 2-1/8 on the short side (end up with 2 pieces 2-1/8 x 5-1/4). See cards 1 & 2
- Using Contour Dies, die cut six labels in Gorgeous Grape an six small ones in Basic Basic
- All card bases are Gorgeous Grape so you will need 3 sheets of card stock cut in half at 5-1/5 on the 11" side
Cards 1 & 2:
Background of Fresh Freesia card stock cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 and embossed with the New Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder. I added some Brushed Metallic Dots to both cards and some Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon and White 3/8 Glittered Organdy Ribbon. Labels are popped with Dimensionals.
Cards 3 & 4:
I put a mat of Fresh Freesia behind stamped dahlias that is 3 x 4-1/2 for each card. You will need two pieces of the Gold 6x6 Metallic Specialty Paper cut to 4 x 5-1/4". Add Gorgeous Grape sheer ribbon around Fresh Freesia, tie a knot then add to card with Dimensionals. Add labels with adhesive on top and Dimensionals on the bottom. Because it hands off the dahlia piece, you want the label to be flush.
Cards 5 & 6:
These are easy peasy! Adhere your 4 x 5-1/4 stamped pieces to card base. Add some ribbon if you would like (I used a piece of the new Gold Shimmer Ribbon left over from another project). Add labels with adhesive or Dimensionals. Two quick and easy cards.