So where do you look, for inspiration? There are so many places to go to, such as me, your demonstrator! But it has been a hard year for in-person classes, which is where a lot of my customers get their inspiration from. So I thought I would put together a list of ideas.
Where to get inspiration:
- as I said above, from me and in-person classes once we can or feel safe to have again
- my blog... www.creativecardcloset.com
- my YouTube Channel, Lisa Brown StampWithLisaBrown
- the Stampin' Up! catalogs
But let's talk about the semi-obvious places:
- Facebook (did you know that I do a Live video every Wednesday...StampWithLisaBrown)
- Instagram, yes, I'm on there too
- Pinterest... and here
Now how about the not-so-obvious places:
- other greeting cards
- a picture on tv
I think the list could go on and on. The important thing to remember... is just look. Keep your eyes open. Inspiration is all around us.
So for my SAVI 39... here is my inspiration. It is a photo card that actually popped up in one of my social media feeds and I thought, hmmmmm... I can make that and use it as a template for a card.
And here is my card that I made...
I used Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Shaded Spruce card stock along with Classic Christmas DSP and Cherish The Season stamp set. Here, take a watch on my video.
But first, my NOVEMBER HOSTESS CODE IS: GTVE94VB and it is valid until November 29th. Make a $50.00 product purchase and receive a free gift from me!
Merry & Bright Online Sale is November 24, 2020!!! About 95% of the Annual Catalog will be 10% Off.