Hope you are having a great day. I have two card projects for you, featuring the New Blending Brushes. I am in love with these Brushes and may never use a sponge again for adding color to my projects. The thousand of bristles are so, so soft. You ever go into the store and walk past a blanket or robe and they are so soft that you just want to wrap yourself in them? Well that is how I feel about these brushes. LOL. The bristles are soooo soft I can't stop playing with them.
The are New in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and is a must have to add to your stamping tools.
Mushroom Card: features "Walk In The Woods" stamp set
- Granny Apple Green card stock base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4")
- Basic White 4 x 5-1/4" colored with Granny Apple Green ink with Blending Brushes
- Stamp mushroom image with Black Memento ink
- Color image with Blends Real Red Combo Pack and Ivory
Blue Spot Light Card: features "Enjoy The Moment" stamp set
- Bermuda Bay card stock base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4")
- 2 Basic White card stock cut to 4 x 5-1/4.
- Take one piece of the Basic White and die cut with Circle Die
- With the Basic White piece die cut with circle on top of solid piece of Basic White, sponge on Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana ink with Blending Brushes.
- Stamp image with Black Memento ink
Now what about those words.... Have you seen the "Many Messages Bundle"? This is a a unique and brand new bundle in the 2021 mini catalog:
Stamp and die cut the variety of words and phrases all at one time. Don't want all at once, that's okay, just use a small scrap piece of card stock to fit what you want to use.
REMINDER..... IT'S SALE-A-BRATION TIME!