Hello... and welcome to our monthly Blog Hop! I have been so excited for this month as we are doing a 3-D project (anything other than a regular card). Not only do I love making cards, but I enjoy general crafting too; and actually, that is how I stumbled into Stampin' Up! Someone I craft with, invited me to a Stampin' Up! party.
So I am very excited to share my Christmas Gift 3-D project with you. And it does not hurt that I used my favorite product suite, Whimsy & Wonder! I'm sad that it will be retiring soon.
Any ways, without further delay, here is my project! It's a 12 x 12 Shadow Box Frame.
- The background is a 12 x 12" piece of Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper (unfortunately, now sold out... sorry. I know, I'm sad too).
- There are 6 pieces of 3-1/4 x 3-1/4" pieces of Polished Pink Card stock and one (1) piece at 3-1/4 x 10-1/4.
- There are 6 pieces of Whimsy & Wonder DSP 3-1/8 x 3-1/8" and one (1) at 3-1/8 x 10-1/8. I used all different patterns.
- top row:
- 1st square: tree & words stamps done in Mint Macaron on Basic White CS. Silver Tree accent die cut from Silver Foil
- 2nd square: tree die cut Mint Macaron CS, Silver Foil for tree deco die and bulbs stamped in Memento Black ink on Basic white, die cut and colored with Blends. Rhinestone for accent.
- 3rd square: Tree dies... I cut 3 of each size from DSP and Silver Foil.
- Blushing Bride ribbon (sold out). Two 4" pieces. Skinny tree stamped in Mint Macaron on Basic White CS and die cut, then adorned with rhinestones
- MERRY CHRISTMAS die cut with Playful Alphabet Dies using Polished Pink CS
- bottom row:
- 1st square: Blushing Bride CS behind tree die cut with Scalloped Contour Dies. Tree stamped in Mint Macaron on Basic White CS. Tree detail die cut on Silver Foil
- 2nd square: adhered a Wonder Snowflake (so pretty with them being iridescent)
- 3rd square: used Stitched Rectangle dies to cut Blushing Bride and Basic White CS. Stamped words in Mint Macaron
I adhered most of the decorative trees, labels, words with Dimensionals and also added Basic Rhinestones where I felt they would fit. I hope you like this project as much as I do!