Do you know I am referring to?
Seashells by the seashore... aka tongue twisters from my childhood. My dad used to love to tell me and my brother different tongue twisters and say them over and over. We would laugh until our bellies hurt. This one went something like, Shelley sold seashells by the seashore. It was just one of those flashback moments when I was titling my post :)
Here's today's card project featuring items from the Sand and Sea Suite Collection:
- Seaside Spray card stock cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- score on the 8-1/2 side at 1-1/2 and at 4-1/4
- DSP pieces:
- 1-1/4 x 5-1/4
- 2 x 5-1/4
- 2-1/2 x 5-1/4
- 1-1/8 x 5-1/4
- You will need a quarter sheet of Basic White card stock for outside pieces and a 4 x 5-1/4 piece for the inside
- fold CS as normal on the 4-1/4 score line then fold back the top flap on the 1-1/2 score line
- adhere DSP pieces that is 2 x 5-1/4 to the front left side
- adhere down your front flap then adhere the 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 DSP strip
- open card & on left side adhere DSP 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip
- adhere 1-1/8 x 5-1/4 DSP strip to Basic White inside piece that is 4 x 5-1/4
- stamp inside words and sea shell image on above and adhere inside
- on the quarter sheet of Basic White card stock
- stamp & die cut images (I used Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, and Soft Sea foam inks)
- words stamped with Seaside Spray ink and die cut with Stitched So Sweetly dies
- adhere shell die cuts, and others, to word rectangle
- add some loops of Linen Thread
- adhere word rectangle once above steps done, with Dimensionals on the LEFT side only.
Here's a look at the inside where I continued the theme by adding DSP to the inside flap.
This is a perfect project to use with our NEW Mini Cut and Emboss Die Cut Machine!
My January Hostess Code (expires Jan. 30th) is: SDEMF774
Place an order in my online store of at least $50.00 and not only will you receive Free Sale-a-Bration item but I will send you a gift as well.