Pressed Petals Paper - I'm Going To Miss You!
I have a last minute post! I did these projects on a Facebook Live a couple of weeks ago and to my surprise, the video disappeared. Ugh, technology... or is it the user? Ha! Ha!
Any way, I wanted to photograph and get these posted so you can see each card project has a main focal piece from one (yes, just one) sheet of the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper. I was able to make 9 cards from that one sheet. The Specialty DSP is retiring tonight at midnight if you still wanted to get your hands on this beautiful paper, you can Shop Now.
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE (had to reduce not to over load the page)
A few other items that I used is the Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape (also retiring), the Timeless Label Punch, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, and Merry Merlot card stock, and Dimensionals. (the Leaf Punch is already gone but you could substitute with the Sprig Punch). The Glitter Enamel Dots are also retiring and still available. I used on some flower centers.
- All card bases are standard 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
- Cut one sheet of DSP from Pressed Petals DSP pack and follow those measurements (see below)
- Cut layers 1/4" larger for smaller pieces. For example, if cut DSP is 4 x 4, cut mat 4-1/4 x 4-1/4
- For DSP pieces that are almost a full frontal piece, if you to mat with card stock, cut CS to 5-3/8" x 4-1/8"
- Embellish how you would like
Below is a great picture of the One Sheet of paper I used from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP pack. Just cut the long 12" strip of pink and white daisies off first. Then you can cut up each of the seven remaining pieces to use on your card fronts. That 12" strip... I made two cards with it!
Oh....by the way, Pressed Petals is available as in below picture in an entire PRODUCT SUITE (retires tonight!).
I hope you enjoy!