Swing Fold Card with Poppies
So I waited a few weeks to post this card project on my blog. My Video has been out for a few weeks now on My YouTube channel. I would completely appreciate your following so be sure to subscribe.
It seemed like all my current projects have been with the Peaceful Poppies Suite so I have been trying to go to some other great things in my stash. Well, let me tell you... I keep reaching for them! Must mean I really like the suite, and well, I do. Everything coordinates just so, you can make some quick and easy projects or really doc them up into intricate pieces of art.
For this project I show you how to make a SWING FOLD CARD.
Don't forget an inside!
Here are all the dimensions and what I used as far as paper
- Basic Black card base is 4-1/4 x 11 and scored 2-3/4 and 5-1/2
- 2 Pieces of Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper cut 4 x 2-1/2
- Inside Whisper white is 5-1/4 x 4
- Scrap Whisper White for the Oval
- Scrap Poppy Parade, Basic Black and Mossy Meadow for the Poppy Flower and Leaves
Here is my SAVI Sunday video showing you how to cut for the Oval Swing Opening: