SAVI Sunday - Episode 36: Gold Hoop Ornaments
Well, my Sunday did not go according to plan. In NE Ohio, we had very high winds and snow. Yes, snow on November 1st! With the winds came disrupted internet service. My Wi-Fi was off and on all afternoon and after the third upload attempt, I said, I guess this was just not meant to be for today.
Anyway, here is my Savi Sunday just a day late. I really hope you like my projects, three cute little ornaments all made with the Gold Hoop Embellishments and the Quite Curvy Celebrations product suite releasing November 3, 2020.
Ornament 1: Real Red Ribbon
Don't forget.... you can click on any of the images and they will open larger for you to see up close!
- For the first ornament, I die cut 6 of the leaves from Mossy Meadow card stock and 2 from Gold Foil
- I clustered and adhered them together with Stampin' Seal+ adhesive
- Tie a bow with Real Re ribbon and used a couple of Glue Dots to adhere to leaves
- Use several Glue Dots to adhere the leaf cluster to the Gold Hoop
- Tie a piece of Real Red ribbon for ornament hanger
Ornament 2: Merry and Bright
- I punched a 2-1/4 circle from Whisper White CS
- Stamp the stars in Crushed Curry across the circle in three lines
- Punch a hole at top of circle and adhere to Gold Hoop with Glue Dots
- Stamp fern branch in Old Olive ink on Whisper White and fussy cut
- Now do a Mirror Image Stamp of the same fern branch so it curves the opposite direction.
- For Mirror stamping CLICK HERE to see my video explaining how to do!
- Stamp "merry and bright" words only in Cherry Cobbler onto Whisper White and die cut with Curvy Dies, adding the tag tails
- Die cut 4 Old Olive leaves
- Adhere ferns, leaves and Old Olive Ribbon to back of "merry and bright" words
- Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere to circle
- Tie a piece of the Old Olive Ribbon for hanger
Ornament 3: Shiny Star
- What My SAVI Sunday Video to see how I put this one together
Coming NOVEMBER 3, 2020.... See it here: Curvy Celebrations Product Sheet