We BEE Stamping TEAM Blog Hop - Everything Masculine
Welcome to our May TEAM Blog Hop! I am excited about this month's theme - Everything Masculine - because we can all use a masculine card, especially with Father's Day just around the corner.
I have a special project for you. A Double Opening Card! Let's take a look...
- Coastal Cabana card base is standard 5-1/2 x 8-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/2"
- Layer of Soft Suede is 4 x 5-1/4"
- Very Vanilla CS: cut 5 x 7-1/2. Score at 3-3/4"
- Die cut circle that is 2-1/8" from Layering Circle Dies
- Stamp large shell in Crumb Cake
- stamp off first
- emboss with Seashells 3D Embossing Folder
- die cut with Seaside Seashells Die & snip out
- cover with Wink-a-Stella clear
- add to card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp seaweed in Old Olive, die cut & glue down
- Stamp small shell in Pale Papaya, die cut & glue down
- Stamp starfish in Crumb Cake, Sponge, die cut & glue down
- Add Opal Rounds for embellishment
Very Vanilla Inside (first opening):
- mask your scored line with Post-It notes
- Stamp man in chair in Memento Ink on right flap
- Stamp man in chair on a Post-It note then fussy cut him out. Cut around his legs so you can get coloring under chair
- Using Blending Brushes, sponge Pale Papaya at top then work down with So Saffron, Balmy Blue then Crumb Cake
- Stamp "sand" speckles at bottom in Crumb Cake
- Color man with Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers (Light Night of Navy for hat, dark Daffodil Delight for shirt, Light Misty Moonlight for shorts, dark Mint Macaron for chair, and Light Petal Pink for skin)
You can now adhere your Very Vanilla folded card to the piece of Soft Suede and then add that to the Coastal Cabana card base.
To finish it off.... here is the inside:
I hope your enjoyed my project. If you would like at of the items I used, be sure to SHOP WITH ME.
My June 2021 Hostess Code is: KCNQBAFX spend $50.00 in product and get a free surprise gift from me. If you are shopping and are at $150.00 in product, do not use the hostess code as you will get rewards from SU! but will still get my free surprise gift as a thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by. If you would like to Buzzz on back to Linda Bauwin's Blog or Buzzz on forward to see what Karen Burke has created, click the below sunflowers