I just love the flowers in this card, which opens in a unique way. The center is a flap that opens upward and you can write your message in there. You can really change up the colors on this one!
- Card base: a quarter piece of Night of Navy cut 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- Mat piece is Magenta Madness cut 4-1/4 x 5-1/4
- Stamp two decorative stripes in Magenta Madness from Jar of Flowers stamp set
- Adhere a strip of Flowers For Every Season DSP cut 1/2" x 5-1/4" to Magenta Madness
- Adhere Magenta Madness CS to Night of Navy CS
- Cut piece of Night of Navy CS 2-3/4" x 8-1/2" score in half at 4-1/4"
- Adhere on top of Magenta Madness so opens like in picture
- Cut 2 pieces of Whisper White cut to 2-1/2 x 4"
- Stamp jar and flowers in Black Memento Ink on one of Whisper White pieces
- Stamp jar background in Pool Party
- Color flowers with Blends markers
- Stamp word on scrap Bumblebee CS, fussy cut, add with Dimensional
This card is from Monica Giberti, Stampin With Monica, from our Leaders Board card swap. Thanks Monica!