Creative Fold With Fancy Flora Suite Collection
Fancy Flora Suite Collection: two stamp sets, two die sets, ribbon, embellishments, Fine Shimmer paper and 6x6" paper stack, it has everything!
I managed to get a little bit of everything into my project. This is one of those where one photo just would not capture it all. My favorite part, besides the Fine Shimmer paper, is carrying the design on the inside!
Do you see the shine & shimmer in the upper left corner? That is the Fine Shimmer Paper! The catalog simply does not show how pretty that paper pack is.
- My Soft Succulent card base is 4-1/4 x 11" scored at 2-3/4" from each end.
- You will need 4 pieces of Evening Evergreen card stock that is 2-5/8 x 4-1/8"
- You will need 4 pieces of Designer paper measuring 2-1/2 x 4"
For the smaller elements:
- Label.. Soft Succulent CS 2 x 3-1/4" and Basic White 2 x 3"
- Flowers... Basic White 2-3/4 x 4-1/4" to stamp & die cut (3) three flowers
- Gold Fine Shimmer... 2 pieces that are 2 x 3" for leaves on front of card
- Ribbon was cut to 18" in length
Extra Alteration for inside middle: If you want the panel to match the other two, cut a piece of Evening Evergreen to 4 x 5-1/4" and Basic White at 3-3/4 x 5"