Hello again. The weather is just beautiful outside so I have taken a couple of days to get some pressure washing done on my deck. Which means, I have a lot of staining coming in my near future. I am hoping to get that all in before some rain moves into the area.
Here is another project I made with the In Good Taste Product Suite. I shared the other one yesterday... there is a link below or you can scroll down on my website to the next post.
I really do like how this one came out with the Rococo Rose flowers and strip of DSP! I said in my previous post, I just love the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper!
- Gray Granite CS base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored & folded at 4-1/4
- In Good Taste DSP cut 4 x 5-1/4
- Stamp leaves on above piece in Mossy Meadow
- In Good Taste DSP strip cut 2 x 4
- Green leaves die cut in Pear Pizzazz (bottom piece) and Old Olive (top piece) from Poppy Moments dies
- Wood elements attached with glue dots
- Stamp flowers in Gray Granite, color with Rococo Rose Blends and fussy cut
- add flowers with Dimensionals
- Words stamps in Memento Black ink on Gray Granite CS
- Die cut with label die from In Good Taste Product Suite
I just wanted to show you my inspiration, which came from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. Don't forget the catalog has excellent project samples there for you to copy and create! You can click on the image and it will pop-up larger.
If you missed my last post, here is a link to the other card project I made during the below video. Just Saying Hello Card
My August 2020 Hostess Code: FS4UKJ4A