Have You Made a Slim Line Card?
Have you made a slimline card? They have popped up everywhere and I have been wanting to try, so I finally did one. It was nice to make something a little different and will be making more.
My slimline card features the Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection. Gorgeous collection! Between the Gorgeous Grape Ribbon, the Pastel Pearls, and Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper... I cannot decide what is my favorite item.
Card Details: based to fit my business sized envelop that measures 4-1/8 x 9-1/2
- Card Base is Thick Basic White cut 8 x 9-1/4
- Score above at 4" on the 8" side
- Basic Black layer is 3-3/4 x 9"
- DSP is 3-5/8 x 8-7/8"
- Adhere DSP to black card stock and add ribbon around, then adhere to card base
Flower and Leaves:
- stamp hydrangea flower on Basic White CS with Black Memento then use Purple Posy with the filler image
- I took the small filler stamp and stamped over the Purple Posy with Seaside Spray
- Stamp leaves on Basic White with Black Memento then use Mossy Meadow with filler stamp
- Die cut leaves
- Die cut detail leaf die with Mossy Meadow CS then adhere
- Die cut multiple tiny hydrangea petals in Purple Posy and Seaside Spray cardstocks
- Add tiny petals with Mini glue dots the add flower and leaves to card front
For my inside, I cut an extra piece of Basic Black card stock that is same size as the outside piece.
Then I cut a piece of Basic White card stock the same size as the DSP on the front of card.