Two of my favorite things.... hydrangeas and the color purple!!!
If you agree and have the same love of these flowers, then you are going to love the Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection too. I love a good stamp set with coordinating dies, and the Hydrangea Bundle will not disappoint with some pretty unique features.
But... this collection has Gorgeous 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper, 12 x 12 Acetate Sheets, Sheer Ribbon and Pastel Pearls that have an iridescent shine to them!
I linked all the product in a list below.
Here's a card project using featuring the Hydrangea Hill 12x12 Designer Series Paper:
- Highland Heather card stock card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. Scored and folded at 4-1/2
- Gorgeous Grape card stock layers 3-1/8 x 3-1/8 and 4 x 5-1/2
- DSP layers 3 x 3 and 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- 3 Ovals...
- 2 larger oval dies: 1 cut from Mercury Glass Acetate and the other from Pearlescent Specialty Paper
- 1 smaller oval die: cut from Pearlescent Specialty Paper
- form card base and adhere on the 4x5-1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape CS & 3-7/8x5-1/8 DSP
- adhere 3x3 DSP to 3-1/8x3-1/8 DSP and add to card with Dimensionals
- adhere acetate oval to same size oval from Pearlescent paper
- stamp words on smaller oval and adhere to large oval pieces
- adhere approximately 10" piece of ribbon on back of ovals than add to card with Dimensionals
- add Pastel Pearls
Here's a close up of the Mercury Acetate oval, ribbon and Pastel Pearls:
NOTE: Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection... includes stamps, dies, DSP, acetate, ribbon and pearls.
It's Sale-a-Bration! Buy the Suite Collection and Earn FREE Sale-a-Bration product
January Hostess code: SDEMF774