Savi Sunday - Featuring the Hey Chick Bundle
What a fun stamp and die set!!! So the Chick Chick was a free Sale-a-Bration earn from 2017 and it was so crazy popular, Stampin' Up! decided to bring it back with coordinating dies!
Let's take a look at what I came up with.... which I am so excited about:
Isn't that cute! The corn and stalks, and the chick coop.... oh my!
Before I give you all the cute dimensions and colors, but sure to use our Adhesive Sheets on all the dies cuts. It is truly a saver of patience when trying to adhere down all those tiny pieces.
- Thick Basic White card base cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Basic Black CS cut 3-1/2 x 5
- Pool Party CS cut 3-3/8 x 4-7/8
- Silver Foil Sheet piece for fence 1-1/2 x 3
- Real Red CS for chicken coop 2 x 2-3/4
- Scrap Daffodil Delight CS for corn
- Garden Green CS 3-1/2 x 4 to cut stalks & bottom of corn (husks)
- Very Vanilla CS 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 for sign and chicken
- Early Espresso CS 1-1/2 x 1-3/4 for sign
I colored the chicken with Stampin' Blends in Crumb Cake Light & Dark, then used Dark Poppy Parade and Dark Mango Melody for his waddle, top and beak.
I cut one piece of fencing and cut in half lengthwise and then over lapped to get a continuous look.
TAKE A LOOK AT BOTH CHICKEN BUNDLES:
REMINDER: Sale-a-Bration end February 28, 2021 so don't miss out on your free earnings for every $50 purchase!
My February 2021 Hostess Code: NQK9FCDY is valid until February 27th, 2021. Use Hostess code and orders $50.00 receive a goodies from me.