SAVI Sunday - 58: Easy Window Pane Card
Today I'm highlighting the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set, which is available in a great product suite called Hand-Penned Suite Collection. Click HERE to see the collection as it is a must see the gorgeous Designer Series Paper.
So how to you take a one dimensional card, that is already beautiful, and take it up a notch? Well, you turn it into a Window Pane Card! It is one of the easiest techniques, if you will, to give additional dimension to a project.
Let's take a look at my original projects...
Now, here is the same card turned into a Window Pane Card...
- Thick Basic White card base, cut 4-1/4 x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
- Basic Black CS cut 3-3/4 x 4-3/4"
- Basic White CS cut 3-1/2 x 4-1/2"
- Using Blending Brush & Balmy Blue ink to sponge on blue to Basic White CS
- Stamp floral image
- Cut stamped white piece at 1-3/4 on the short side and 2-1/4 on the long side
- Adhere above cut pieces to black card stock
- stamp words
- Adhere to card base with Dimensionals
- Add Jewels to embellish
There are more coordinating products that match the Hand-Penned Suite too! Hand-Penned Cards & Envelops and also Memories & More Card Pack
JOIN my Team from now until May 31, 2021, and pick $155.00 in product for only $99.00 (free shipping).
Want to hostess a party and receive extra rewards... until June 14, 2021, when orders/parties are $250.00 or more in product, you receive an extra $25.00 in free product