I can't tell you how excited I am that the Forever Fern stamp set will be carried over into the 2021-2022 Annual catalog (coming May 4, 2021). This truly has been a must have an most used stamp set for me. I just reverting back to it so I am sure this won't be the last project you'll see from using using something for the set.
So, two of my favorite things combined into one project... purple (Gorgeous Grape) and Forever Fern stamp set!
Watch my VIDEO to see how I created the beautiful background!
- 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape card stock for the base card
- 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 Basic White CS layer
- 4 x 5-1/4 Shimmer White for watercolor and stamping
- note that I started with a quarter sheet of Shimmer white then cut down
- After dry, stamp images with Black Memento ink (I tried adding some Mossy Meadow berries, but to be honest, my stamp pad needed re-inked so I only added two of those)
- leaves, spots and words all from Forever Fern stamp set
- Adhere some Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon with a knot the add on top of Basic White
I hope you liked this project. It is fun to create... a little messy but definitely fun!