Hi there! Thanks for stopping by.
So the other day, I had posted another project card that featured the Forever Fern Bundle in beautiful fall colors. I know the Forever Greenery product suite is Awesome but I wanted to give you some other options. Options that are outside of the "green scheme" of the product suite. So, if you missed my fall inspired card, be sure to see that Here.
I then wanted to share another option for you. This one has a card base in Purple Posy... and I AM a purple girl so I just love this combination and hope you do too. Let's take a look at the card first:
- Cut & score Purple Posy CS base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Cut piece of Very Vanilla CS to 4 x 5-1/4
- Stamp images in Purple Posy and Crumb Cake inks on Very Vanilla piece
- After stamping, run the Very Vanilla CS through the Subtle Embossing folder
- Die cut Gold Foil branch and adhere to Very Vanilla piece
- Wrap Linen Thread around card at least 4 times and tie off with a bow
- Adhere completed Very Vanilla piece to card base
- Add some Glitter embellishments to finish it off
Not being a difficult card, this one is great to make multiples of and I just love how it came out. Don't you agree?
You can shop with me at: stampwithlisabrown.stampinup.net for any of these products: