Hi there... thanks for joining me for my Forever Fern Multi-Layered Panel Card. I really enjoy having multiple layers on my cards and sneaking in an extra color or accent color. Or sometimes putting in a color that you thought would never coordinate.
S0, the Forever Fern Suite includes this Designer Series Paper called Forever Greenery. When I first saw it, I was like "mah.... that's a lot of green". But as usual, when I started working with it, I really like it. I have a whole slew of projects to share with you so make sure you sign up for my blog notifications.
Here's today's project:
- Just Jade card base cut 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 and scored at 4-1/4 on the long side
- Whisper White back mat is 5-1/4 x 4
- Top 2 Vertical Panels measure:
- Pretty Peacock CS cut 3-1/2 x 1-7/8
- Designer Paper cut 3-3/8 x 1-3/4
- Bottom Horizontal Panel measure:
- Pretty Peacock CS cut 3-7/8 x 1-1/2
- Designer Paper cut 3-3/4 x 1-3/8
- Go ahead and glue all the panel and mat pieces to the card base
- Using the Tasteful Label Dies, die cut larger label out of Just Jade CS and small one from Whisper White
- "Hello" is stamped in Pretty Peacock. Stamp first before next step
- Fern leaves stamped on ends of label in Pretty Peacock and Pear Pizzazz inks
- White label is adhered to large label with dimensionals
- Behind larger label is a spring of gold foil leaves from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty DSP, Gold Thread, and 2 springs of fern leaves die cut out of Vellum card stock.
- Adhere the above embellishments to large label and then add Dimensionals to adhere to card front
My JUNE 2020 HOST CODE is: CB6E7QP3 if you are placing an order. Orders at least $50.00 in product will earn you a Free "Tasteful Texture 3D" Embossing folder. If your order is $150.00 in product or more, do not use Hostess code so you earn your own freebies. I will still send you a free embossing folder.
Thanks for joining me today and I hope you liked my project.