New from the January-June 2022 catalog, "In The Moment" stamp set is sure to be a favorite. The images and phrases are perfect for a little encouragement. This is a great project to use the Layering Diorama Dies and Blending Brushes.
Here is a direct front view and then what the back of the card looks like:
- Basic White Card Stock (CS):
- 2 pieces 5-1/2 x 6-1/4
- 3-3/4 x 5
- 4 x 5-1/4
- 3 x 3 or scrap piece for girl
- Pumpkin Pie CS: 2 pieces 4 x 5-1/4
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Black Memento
- Blends Alcohol markers: Ivory, Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Blending Brushes, Layering Diorama Dies
Front of Card:
- Score both 5-1/2 x 6-1/4 pieces of Basic White the same. 1/2" and 1" both ends - on the long side of CS (better to fold score lines later). Making scores lines, will create a center section that is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 (like a standard card front) so you can use that a reference to make sure you scored correctly.
- Die cut one of above pieces with Layering Diorama Die in center of CS (I laid my at an angle)
- Take 4 x 5-1/4 Pumpkin Pie CS, center on back of above piece, lightly trace the Diorama opening from front. Use the next smaller Diorama die that fits in the tracing, and die cut.
- Fully adhere Pumpkin Pie CS to Basic White making sure you can see the Pumpkin Pie outline from the front
- Find stamp with word "relax". Use Basic Black Stampin' Marker to color "relax" only and stamp on bottom, right side of card front.
- Stamp girl with Memento Ink and color using Stampin' Blends. Fussy cut and adhere her to front of card. NOTE: watch where you put adhesive, only needs to be on bottom portion.
- Take 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White CS and color scenery with Blending Brushes (Balmy Blue at bottom, then go up and blend in Pool party, Pumpkin Pie and finally, Daffodil Delight at top.
- Color birds only, from girl stamp, with Basic Black Marker and stamp three sets of birds
- Adhere scenery piece to center of 2nd piece of 6-1/4 x 5-1/2 Basic White CS
- On other side of this same 5-1/2 x 6-1/4 Basic White, you can add the other Pumpkin Pie CS and the 3-3/4 x 5 Basic White with stamped sentiment
Putting it all together: Place adhesive ONLY on the outer edges of the Basic White CS. I found it best to line up one side then the other. You can now do your folds and crease with a bone folder. The 1" score line will be a mountain fold. The 1/2" score line will be a valley fold and will create tab ends and this is what you fold in to mail in a regular A2 envelope.
Just a reminder it's Sale-a-Bration Time!
Be rewarded for buying what you love during Sale-a-Bration time.
Did you know that if you Join My Team you get 2 Extra Free Stamp Sets! (during Sale-a-Bration)