A Red Sunflower... I think it works
Hey everyone! I hope this finds you doing well. I feel like I am still adjusting to this whole Covid-19 pandemic even though it's been over two months already. Here in Ohio, most things are reopening with restrictions but you know what, I am not rushing out there! Are you?
Any way, who would have thought to use Real Red ink for the sunflower. Do you think it works?
But boy, do you see that background? I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the New In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. CLICK HERE to get a closer look, or look below in my supply list. The paper is real photographs of stone walls, wall and flooring tiles, wood plank tiles, and Spackle canvas' with a splash of color, all turned into 12 x 12 scrapbook paper.
Also, check out the Product Suite "In Good Taste". It is a must see collection.
Onto today's card project, here it is, featuring the CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS BUNDLE:
Here's the specs...
- card base is Gray Granite card stock (cut 8-1/2 x 5-1/2... scored at 4-1/4)
- piece of In Good Taste DSP cut 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
- Misty Moonlight CS piece is 4-1/4 x 3-1/2 and embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- stamp sunflower on Whisper White CS with Real Red Ink & die cut with sunflower framelit
- die cut detailed sunflower die on Whisper White CS and glue to above stamped piece
- adhere sunflower to card with Dimensionals
- flower center is die cut with Night of Navy CS and adhered with Dimensionals
- stamps words onto Misty Moonlight CS using VersaMark ink then heat emboss with White embossing powder
- adhere words with Dimensionals under the "...ate you" part of the words. The "Let's celebr...." will lay flat on the sunflower. You can put some liquid glue or tape runner on the side.
Isn't that a great card! I participated in a Leaders Boards card swap and this was designed by fellow demonstrator Lori Mueller from Lincoln, NE.
Place an order in my Online Store during the Month of June and use my JUNE HOSTESS CODE: CB6E7QP3
- a $50.00 product order will earn you a Free Tasteful Textile embossing folding if you use my June Code
- if you place $150.00 product order, do not use the code, you will earn your own Host Rewards but I will still send you a Free embossing folder