Hello! I just had to share this project which features the Forever Fern Bundle. I have shared quiet a few projects using the entire Forever Greenery Product suite but in the suites color pallet which includes; Old Olive, Garden Green, Just Jade, Pear Pizzazz and more!
The detail of the Forever Fern stamps, it's a Distinctive set, are just beautiful so I decided to change up the colors for the fall. Here I have used the 2020-2022 In-Color Cinnamon Cider along with Merry Merlot and Crumb Cake. I hope this card inspires you to try out different color combinations with your stamps!
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake CS for card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 on the long side
- Merry Merlot CS cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
- 2 pieces of Very Vanilla CS cut 4 x 5-1/4 (one for outside, one for inside)
- Stamp images on one piece of Very Vanilla CS with Cinnamon Cider ink, Merry Merlot and Crumb Cake.
- Be sure to stamp off the edges of paper to give a more natural look
- Adhere stamped piece to Merry Merlot CS
- Wrap Cinnamon Cider ribbon around and then adhere to Crumb Cake card base
- Add bow and a little bit of gold cording with glue dots
There you have it. A quick, easy and beautiful card. You can make this one for any occasion.
Want to watch my demonstration of this card, you can watch on my Facebook page Stamp with Lisa Brown. Warning... videos are not edited