Welcome to Episode 53 of my YouTube Series... SAVI Sunday (stamping & various inspiration). You can click the above link to watch my video or see it posted below. Make sure you are subscribed to my channel while you are watching.
So my Spotlight card features the below items. Two I know for sure will be retiring in a few short weeks; True Love Designer Series Paper and the Purple Posy Blends Combo Pack. But I am in fear of a favorite die set going too... the Well Written Dies. This die set has 24 dies! 14 of them are words like I am using below. We will be finding out this week (March 24, 2021) what is retiring from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog so stay tuned.
Let's take a look at my card:
I love a black-n-white design but I think adding just a splash of color adds so much to it.
- Basic Black card stock base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored and folded at 4-1/4"
- True Love DSP cut 4 x 5-1/4"
- Die cut a square of the DSP any where you would like (just leave a bit for a boarder)
- Color image with Blends
- Take next larger square die and cut a piece of Basic Black CS
- Adhere colored DSP square to above piece of black cardstock
- Adhere square with Dimensionals
- Die cut words from Well Written Dies (Make sure to use our Adhesive Sheets!)
- Adhere to basic white, fussy dies around words & adhere to card front
- Don't forget some Rhinestones for some bling
I told you this was an easy spotlight card. Don't you agree? And the True Love Designer Series Paper is just fantastic for this.
Don't forget, you can add as much, as little or No color at all and still end up with a beautiful card.