Savi Sunday = Stamping and Various Inspirations
Episode 24 - Playful Alphabet Dies
These letter dies are a great size and you get so many in the pack! 58 to be exact. I love the fact there are two dies for popular letters such and L, E, A, O, P, S, T and more! With 58 dies in total, these are going to get a lot of use.
Matter of fact, someone retired last week from my full time job, and I use the Playful Alphabet Dies on a memory board. I die cut "You Will Be Missed" in a jiffy with the duplicate letters. And the sizing was perfect! I hope you get a lot of use out them too.
Happy Birthday Card Details:
- Magenta Madness card stock base. 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Flowers For Every Season DSP cut 4 x 5-1/4
- Flowers For Every Season DSP alternate pattern cut 1-1/4 x 4
- Whisper White CS cut 3/4 x 2-1/2
- Piece of Bumblebee 1/4" In-Color Ribbon. Approximately a 16" long
- Die cut Flowers For Every Season with Playful Alphabet dies. Use a ruler and washi tape for alignment and so dies do not move. Make sure to save the centers of any letters such as the A and the P's in my example, so you can glue back down.
- Adhere 1-1/4 x 4 DSP strip to back of larger DSP piece after words cut out.
- Adhere to Magenta Madness card base
- Stamp Birthday word in Magenta Madness ink on Whisper White CS
- Cut tail or flag end on Whisper White stamped piece and adhere to card
- Wrap Bumblebee Ribbon around front card flap and adhere with glue dots. Trim off excess to make a bow.
I hope you like this quick and easy birthday card. Be sure to watch my video: