Hope you are have a great day. It has been beautiful sunshine for several days now and I am loving it. The heat not so much but that is okay, I have been getting some much needed Vitamin D.
Today I wanted to share this card featuring the Jar of Flowers stamp set with a couple of extra elements. The Jar of Flowers is actually a bundle with the Jar Punch AND is part of the Flowers for Every Season Suite. It is unbelievable! Promise... you will love everything that comes with it (14 products including two stamp sets, a punch, a die set, paper, ribbon and more). You can Buy Now and save with the 2 Bundles! But now that you can purchase product individually too.
- Card base: Misty Moonlight card stock cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Card Mat: Misty Moonlight cut 4 x 5-1/4 and embossed with the Subtle embossing folder
- Strip of In Good Taste DSP cut 1-1/2 x 5-1/4
- Stamp floral image on piece of Whisper White card stock
- Color floral image with Stampin' Blends markers (colors listed in supply list below)
- Stamp words from Comfort & Hope stamp set (before next step for spacing)
- Cut floral image and words out with Stitched Nested Label Dies
- Tie bakers twine around label
- Adhere label with Stampin' Dimensionals
This cute card was from my Stampin' Up! Leaders swap and created by Melissa Thomas (Sea to Sea Stampin').
JULY IS BONUS DAYS!!!
For every $50 in product you purchase, receive a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! to use in August.
***Order and use my JULY HOSTESS CODE: F7QBUZ62 and get my July Mystery Gift (value of at least $20.00) when you spend at least $50.00 in product. If your order is $150.00 do not use the Hostess Code to get your own rewards. You will still get my Mystery Gift.