Butterfly Brilliance... Brilliance is a great way to describe this collection of product. So beautiful and fun to create pretty and colorful projects.
- Bermuda Bay CS card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2"
- Basic Black CS layer 4-1/8 x 5-3/8"
- Butterfly Bijou DSP cut to 4 x 5-1/4... use the 'brick' looking die to cut the rectangle clusters.
- Adhere DSP to Basic Black then wrap two layers of Gold Cording and tie off with a know & bow
- Adhere above layers to card base
- BUTTERFLY: you will need 2-1/2 x 3" pieces of Basic Black, Butterfly Bijou DSP matching piece on card base, and Vellum
- die cut detailed butterfly on DSP and Vellum
- die cut solid butterfly from Basic Black
- adhere each together applying adhesive on center body
- apply Basic Pearls down butterfly body then color with Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends marker
- adhere butterfly to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- WORDS: Basic Black 1-3/4 x 3 and die cut with Stitched Rectangle dies
- Basic White 1-1/4 x 2-1/2 die cut with Stitched Rectangle dies
- stamp your words in Bermuda Bay ink. I used the stamp set called "Happy Thoughts"
**This is a Sneak Peak product! The stamp set and dies will be in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (coming May 2021) BUT... the Butterfly Bijou 6x6 DSP stack and Natural Touch Specialty paper is Limited Edition. Papers are here until May 2, 2021 or while supplies last.