Hi there! Thanks for checking out Creative Card Closet.
Today, for my SAVI Sunday YouTube video series, I show you how I added some dimension to a die cut using the New Foam Adhesive Sheets. It is like one giant Dimensional, or pop dot, as some may call them. It is a great new product in the whole line of Stampin' Up! adhesives. By the way, check out all our new adhesives including the Stampin' Seal and Stampin' Seal+.
I love how you can see the shadow on the above picture. Gives you a good idea of how that die cut is popped off the page.
- Card base is Magenta Madness card stock cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Layer of Mango Melody cut 4-1/8 x 5-7/8
- Cut piece of Rainbow Glimmer Paper large enough to die cut large Bloom die
- Adhere Foam Adhesive Sheet on back of glimmer paper and die cut
- Die cut detailed bloom die in Magenta Madness card stock
- Note: you can use Adhesive Sheet on back of Magenta Madness BEFORE you cut detailed die
- Cut strip of Mango Melody 3/4 x 3 or length of word, stamp in Black Memento ink, adhere with Dimensionals
Here a close up ....
I've included photos of similar project I did but did not use the Foam Adhesive sheets.
Card stock is Granny Apple Green and Basic Black.
Here is my SAVI Sunday Video. Be sure to subscribe to my channel.