Have you checked out the "Arrange A Wreath" Bundle yet? This has been been one of favorites from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I have done several projects with it. Make sure to look at my blog list of categories or click on the Arrange A Wreath title category. It will pull up all the projects I have done including Christmas, fall themed cards, and a shaker card.
Here is a project that can be used for a wedding card or birthday. I love the bitty flower dies.
Look at everything you get in this Bundle...
- Just Jade card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 on the long side
- DSP cut to 4 x 5-1/4 (2020-2021 In-Color 6x6 Designer Series Paper
- Blushing Bride cut to 1 x 4 words stamped in Flirty Flamingo
- Whisper White 4 x 4 piece to die cut background berry wreath
- Soft Sea Foam 4 x 4 piece to die cut background leaf wreath
Flowers & Leaves: scrap pieces of Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride card stock
- stamp 7 leaf clusters in Just Jade Ink and die cut
- die cut 5 large flowers with Whisper White CS
- die cut 5 medium flowers with Flirty Flamingo CS
- die cut 5 small flowers with Blushing Bride CS