SAVI Sundy 23: Stampin' Up! Water Brushes or Painters
Hi There! Thanks for checking out my Savi Sunday post and video. SAVI = Stamping and Various Inspirations
I hope this brings you some inspiration to try some water coloring.
Fall is right around the corner, so I thought I would create a card to get ready for the season. But, in the great new stamp bundle called "Arrange A Wreath", we've got you covered for many seasons such as Valentine's Day, Christmas, Easter and more. Make sure to check out the full bundle.
- Cajun Craze card stock base. 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/2 on long side
- Layer of Granny Apple Green CS cut 4-1/8 x 5-7/8
- Shimmery White CS cut 4 x 5-1/4
- Watercolor wash Shimmery White with wide water brush and Granny Apple Green ink
- Dry wash with Heat Tool for quicker drying time
- After watercolor wash has dried, stamp wreath with Cajun Craze ink
- Take medium Water Brush and wash out the wreath (see video)
- Die cut berry looking wreath using Pumpkin Pie card stock. Adhere to card.
- Die cut leaf wreath using Granny Apple Green card stock Adhere on top of Pumpkin Pie Wreath
- Stamp wood sign with Smokey Slate ink, stamping off first to get lighter shade
- Stamp words in Cajun Craze and add with a Dimensional
- Die cut bow with scrap piece of Crumb Cake card stock & add with a Mini Dimensional
- On scrap piece of Shimmery White CS, stamp the bird in Smokey Slate. Stamp on scrap paper first.
- Using fine tip Water Brush, water color bird with Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, and a dot of Smokey Slate for the eye.
For full instructions on water coloring with the 3 New Water Painters, watch my Savi Sunday 23 Video:
Now until August 3, 2020, it is Bonus Days! You receive a $5.00 coupon to spend August 4-31, 2020. So check out my Online Store to start shopping.