We BEE Stamping TEAM Blog Hop - Stamped Christmas Gifts
Welcome to this month's Team Blog Hop and thank you for joining us as we head into the busiest time of the year. Hope your holidays are magical.
Just a reminder the Last Chance Product list and sale started today. CLICK HERE to check out all the great items.
My project today features the Window Wishes Bundle and the fabulous Snowflake 12 x 12 Specialty Vellum!
For the bag:
- 2 pieces of specialty vellum cut at a 10" square
- Score 3 sides at 2-1/2" and the last side at 1-1/4"
- Fold each scored line and give it a good crease using a bone folder. It will really help with the vellum
- Holding the scored vellum in front of you:
- fold the 1-1/4 line toward you and glue down (makes the top flap)
- snip off the bottom left and bottom right squares leaving the middle flap
- all the 2-1/2 scored lines get folded back
- do this to both 10" squares
- Adhere the two 10" pieces together. Side flaps first an then the bottom.
Here a side angle picture.
The window/candles/wreath are all made with the Window Wishes Bundle.
A couple of tips:
- Use a Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker to add dots of berries to the wreath.
- I cut the two window dies with Basic White card stock but then also cut the inner die again with Basic Black cardstock.
- I inserted the black negative pieces to give a solid background.
Another Tip: when making the bag and using vellum, the 1-1/4" top flap will show the dull side of the vellum. I took left over strips of the specialty vellum paper and adhered to the four flap sides. I used 2 pieces of 1-1/8" x 2-3/8" and 2 pieces of 1-1/8" x 4-7/8". Colored card stock would also look nice.
Because the vellum is a thicker material, it does not show the Stampin' Seal+ adhesive used to hold the bag together!
I hope you like my project now....
Continue to hop with our team and Buzzzz on over to see what Mary Ann Rossiter has to share!
Don't forget, you can Buzzzz on back to see Linda Bauwin's project again.