SAVI Sunday 45 - Stamping & Various Inspirations
So I have to admit, I had trouble putting these boxes together. Join my Facebook page Stamp with Lisa Brown and check out the replay from my Wednesday January 13th Live. Ugh! I just could not figure it out and to be honest, being on a live video did not help. Ha! Ha!
I figured it out and did a quick video for you all to know how too. It is actually quite easy once you know how. I also created a another box using more of the fabulous Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper and Forever & Always Bundle. Both are in the Suite Collection.
To cover the box sleeve, I cut two (2) pieces of Specialty Designer Series Paper to 1-3/8 x 4" and then two (2) pieces 2-5/8 x 4"
This video will show you how I formed the Treat Box and then decorated. Make sure to keep reading to see my other projects and A TIP!
Here are my projects from my Wednesday, January 13th Live:
- cut your DSP into 4 x 12" strip
- cut your pieces to decorate the treat box
- use the left over piece to make a coordinating card!
- You can decorate 3 treat boxes and make 3 coordinating cards out of one 12x12 DSP
- Basic Black card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2"
- True Love DSP cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8"
- Love You Always SPDP 3-1/2 x 4"
- Words stamps on Basic White 3/4 x 2-3/4"
- Black Heart came from the heart die cut I put on the box