I have to share, the Delicate Desert Bundle is not a first pick for me. WHAT? I can't believe I'm saying that but it is true. I am your typical floral, pretty designs, pretty colors kinda a girl. But let me tell you, I LOVE the designer papers in the Delicate Desert Suite Collection. There are 2 and they are called Dry Brushed Metallic and Delicate Desert DSP.
But fear not! There is a pretty cactus flower in this stamp set, I'll have to share that another day soon.
You have to see the shimmer and shine of the "Dry Brushed Metallic 12 x 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper"
- card base is Calypso Coral along with ink and the desert symbol die cut
- Delicate Desert DSP was used for the frame die (with the points) & mat background
- Pale Papaya Faux Velvet Ribbon is in the suite collection. I used a 4" piece
- Dry Brushed Metallic DSP piece is 2-3/4 x 4"
- The greenery is Soft Succulent. You'll need two pieces of 1-1/2 x 3"
NOTE: The Product Suite will be back in stock March 27, 2023. All items, less the dies, are available individually
Click on any of the images below to go to my online shop. Thanks for stopping by! ~Lisa~