We BEE Stamping TEAM Blog Hop - Fall Is In The Air
Thank you for joining us for this month's Team Blog Hop!
I think I say this each year... Fall is my favorite season! The fresh, crisp air and beautiful colors. Funny, even though it means plants, flowers, and trees are losing their foliage and dying out for the year, it is more rejuvenating to me than spring.
I'm excited to share my fall project with you, which is a creative fold card, featuring the Hello Harvest Bundle and Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper.
Be sure to read to the end for 2 (two) incredible September deals happening now!
Card Cut & Product Details:
- Mossy Meadow card stock: 4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2
- Crushed Curry card stock: 4 x 10-3/4 scored at 2-1/2 and 5 and 3/4 x 2-1/4
- Cajun Craze card stock: small scrap or 2 x 2 piece
- Very Vanilla card stock: 2 pieces of 4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Series Paper: 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 and 3-3/4 x 5
- Natural Woven Ribbon: 4-1/2 piece
- Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots
- Used Stitched Rectangle Dies (die cut size 2-5/8 x 3-15/16)
- Stampin' Blends Markers (see below instructions for colors)
- Fold the Mossy Meadow CS to form card base.
- Z-fold Crushed Curry, adhere largest section to card front, then add DSP as in picture
- Using Stitched Rectangle die, die cut one of the Very Vanilla pieces of card stock. Make sure to die cut one side as you will stamp the flower spray and leaves on the other half.
- Once you die cut the rectangle, stamp the pumpkin and color (I used Stampin' Blends: colored whole pumpkin first with Light Soft Sea Foam, then Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie and Light and Dark Cajun Craze)
- Stamp words on Crushed Curry piece that is 3/4 x 2-1/4. Banner cut it and adhere to top of rectangle Very Vanilla
- Stamp floral spray, die cut, and color (Stampin' Blends colors: Mossy Meadow, Dark Cherry Cobbler, Light Old Olive, Light Crumb Cake, Light Melody Mango, Light Cajun Craze). Add floral spray to pumpkin with Dimensionals
- Stamp and die cut 3 leaves in Mossy Meadow ink & add to back of rectangle
- Wrap ribbon around bottom fold then add rectangle to small, front fold. You will add adhesive ONLY to bottom of rectangle
- Die cut 2 swirls in Cajun Craze CS - add to card
- Decorate with some Rustic Metallic Dots
- Other piece of Very Vanilla CS is for inside of card
Now let's Buzzzzz on over to Stampin Mak and see what Mary Anne has created!
Don't forget, you can Buzzzz on back to Linda Bauwin's project too!
2 NEW SEPTEMBER SPECIALS
Check out new limited time released Perfect Partners Dies! New dies that coordinate with already existing stamp sets (bundle are available with a 10% savings).
AND..... WEEKLY SPECIALS DURING SEPTEMBER! EACH WEEK IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT. HERE'S WEEK 1:
Cute fun fold Lisa!
Posted by: Kim Baker | 09/01/2022 at 09:15 PM
Love the fold of your card. Great job
Posted by: Linda Bauwin | 09/01/2022 at 09:11 PM