Welcome to our Team Blog Hop! This month we are featuring a little farewell to Sale-a-Bration... but don't fret! You still have until August 31, 2022 to earn your FREE Sale-a-Bration (SAB) items. Plenty to still choose from too. One of my favorites is the Silver & Gold 6 x 6" Specialty Paper so that is what I am featuring below. You can earn a Free pack with a $50 product purchase.
Sweet Gingerbread card:
- My card base is Blushing Bride, stand A2 size (5-1/2 x 8-1/2" scored & folded in half).
- I chose the silver dot pattern from the Free SAB specialty paper to look like snow (4 x 5-1/4")
- Using a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic White card stock, stamp and die cut all the pieces
- House: Blushing Bride house, I stamped on scrap paper first
- Roof: Blushing Bride ink
- House Detail stamp: Blushing Bride Ink
- Line around door and windows is also Blushing Bride Ink
- Door and Windows are stamped with Pool Party Ink (stamped on scrap paper first)
- 2 trees stamped in Granny Apple Green
- 3 lollipops all stamped in Blushing Bride (I stamped on scrap paper first for 2 of them)
- The word bubble, one tree and one lollipop are popped with with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Go To Greetings Card:
- Here I used the Gold Foil Stripped piece of SAB specialty paper cut to 4 x 5-1/4
- Above adhered on Basic Black card base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored & folded at 4-1/4)
- Cut Basic Black card stock 2 x 4-1/2"
- Cut Gold Foil dotted SAB specialty paper to 2 x 4"
- Banner cut both above strips and adhere to card
- Using Go To Greetings stamp set, stamp on white and use Stitched Rectangle Dies to die cut words and then the next size up for a black background.
The Go To Greetings cards is a quick and easy cards that is easy to make a batch of cards. Get your Silver & Gold 6 x 6" Specialty Paper and try it out.
Let's buzzzz on over to see what Mary Anne Rossiter has created:
Don't forget, you can buzzzz back again to Linda Bauwin: