Perfect Partners New Coordinating Dies Coming Soon
Stampin' Up! is releasing New dies that coordinate with some already existing stamps sets! Check out this great video!
Perfect Partners Dies will be available September 1-30, 2022.
The dies are ONLY available for the month of September and will not be found in a catalog, so don't miss out!
Here is a quick list of the stamp sets that will have a Perfect Partners Die:
- Fresh Cut Flowers stamps + Fresh Cut Stems Dies = Fresh Cut Flowers Bundle
- Waterfall Canyon stamps + Waterfall Dies = Waterfall Canyon Bundle
- Trimming The Tree stamps + Tree Trimming Dies = Trimming The Tree Bundle
- Yeti To Party stamps + Yeti Dies = Yeti To Party Bundle
- Apple Harvest stamps + Apple Blossoms Dies = Apple Harvest Bundle
- This Birthday Piggy stamps + Playful Piggy Dies = This Birthday Piggy Bundle
Bundles will include a 10% discount when using the bundle product number.
Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin
Get ready for some Spooky Treats! Sign up now until September 10, 2022 for a special Paper Pumpkin kit that comes in a cute and giftable box.
Here's the scoop on September's kit:
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Spooky Treats
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 18 treat boxes—6 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed box bases and tops, die-cut paper pieces, adhesives, and more!
- The Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit includes an Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set puts the TREAT in trick-or-treat with fun, Halloween-themed sentiments and designs. Embrace the spooky season with ghost, bat, spider, and star images.
- This kit also includes a special peek-through box top on one of the box designs.
Finished box size: 2-1/2" x 3" x 1" (6.4 x 7.6 x 2.5 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
REMINDER: Sale-a-Bration (SAB) ends August 31, 2022. If you sign up for a 3 month or more Paper Pumpkin subscription, you can earn a FREE SAB item(s).
We BEE Stamping TEAM Blog Hop - Final Farewell to Sale-a-Bration
Welcome to our Team Blog Hop! This month we are featuring a little farewell to Sale-a-Bration... but don't fret! You still have until August 31, 2022 to earn your FREE Sale-a-Bration (SAB) items. Plenty to still choose from too. One of my favorites is the Silver & Gold 6 x 6" Specialty Paper so that is what I am featuring below. You can earn a Free pack with a $50 product purchase.
Sweet Gingerbread card:
- My card base is Blushing Bride, stand A2 size (5-1/2 x 8-1/2" scored & folded in half).
- I chose the silver dot pattern from the Free SAB specialty paper to look like snow (4 x 5-1/4")
- Using a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic White card stock, stamp and die cut all the pieces
- House: Blushing Bride house, I stamped on scrap paper first
- Roof: Blushing Bride ink
- House Detail stamp: Blushing Bride Ink
- Line around door and windows is also Blushing Bride Ink
- Door and Windows are stamped with Pool Party Ink (stamped on scrap paper first)
- 2 trees stamped in Granny Apple Green
- 3 lollipops all stamped in Blushing Bride (I stamped on scrap paper first for 2 of them)
- The word bubble, one tree and one lollipop are popped with with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Go To Greetings Card:
- Here I used the Gold Foil Stripped piece of SAB specialty paper cut to 4 x 5-1/4
- Above adhered on Basic Black card base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored & folded at 4-1/4)
- Cut Basic Black card stock 2 x 4-1/2"
- Cut Gold Foil dotted SAB specialty paper to 2 x 4"
- Banner cut both above strips and adhere to card
- Using Go To Greetings stamp set, stamp on white and use Stitched Rectangle Dies to die cut words and then the next size up for a black background.
The Go To Greetings cards is a quick and easy cards that is easy to make a batch of cards. Get your Silver & Gold 6 x 6" Specialty Paper and try it out.
Let's buzzzz on over to see what Mary Anne Rossiter has created:
Don't forget, you can buzzzz back again to Linda Bauwin: