Non-Christmas Card Using Christmas Barn Bundle
Don't you like when a stamp set gives extra life? Meaning, you can use for other occasions other than what they are meant for. So even though my project features a New Bundle Called - Christmas Barn, I made an all occasion card.
You can see the full bundle below (stamps & dies) but here are the Barn Dies... you get lots of great choices.
- card base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mossy Meadow card stock (CS)
- next layer is 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 Cajun Craze CS
- DIE CUT the fence and sign post from this piece
- the adhere the 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 to card front
- you will need a 3 x 4 piece of Basic White to stamp and die cut the barn, 3 trees and words for sign
- barn stamped in Black Memento and colors with Blends
- trees stamped in Garden Green ink
- die cut silo image on 2 x 3 piece of Real Red CS
- I used my Blending Brushes with Garden Green and Balmy Blue ink pads for sky and grass on a piece of Basic White that is 4 x 5-1/4. I went light on the grass.
- I stamped ground details with Garden Green ink but I stamped off first
- Build your scene and glue on all your pieces, using dimensionals for the top tree and sign