Hello! I have another project for you today featuring the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper, but also the Hello Harvest Bundle. If you missed my first project, be sure to see that HERE.
Today's project also has 2 Surprise features or should I say products!
Here's another angle so you can see the 2 surprise products* I used... hint, see some shine?
- Crushed Curry card stock for card base. 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Add a layer of *Splendid Day Specialty Paper 4 x 5-1/2
- Next add piece of Rustic Harvest DSP with Dimensionals. 3-3/4 x 5-1/4
- On Basic White, you will stamp the banner & words in black ink, then die cut
- also, stamp 3 small flowers & die cut (color with Crumb Cake Blends)
- Die cut three pumpkin swirls in Granny Apple Green CS
- On a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of *Distressed Gold Specialty Paper, use Stazon Black ink and stamp the pumpkin then die cut it out. Glue the green swirls at top back of pumpkin.
- Adhere pumpkin to DSP with Dimensionals
- Tie 3" piece of the Natural Woven Ribbon into knot and adhere to pumpkin with glue dot
- Adhere die cut flowers around pumpkin
- Add banner to top with Dimensionals
Reminder: It is Sale-a-Bration Time and your $50 product purchase can earn you Free SAB Products!