Hello there! I have a great Fun Fold for you today, or creative fold as some call it. I'm excited to share because it features some product from the New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog which debuted this month (May 2022), including the Sending Smiles Bundle (see product details below).
And... that Designer Series Paper! What a great background it makes. It is also new and called Hues of Happiness. Let's take a look:
Ooooo those blues and greens!
Here is a top view so you can see the fun fold. Its a z-fold and unique which is why I like it so much.
Card Details: CS=cardstock DSP=Designer Series Paper
- Night of Navy CS: 2 pieces cut to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- Night of Navy CS: 2 x 4
- Granny Apple Green CS: 2 pieces cut to 4 x 5-1/4
- Basic White CS: 3 x 4 (for words & flowers)
- Basic White CS: 3-3/4 x 11 (scored at 5" and 10" on long side)
- Hues of Happiness DSP: 4 x 5-1/2
Stamps, Ink & Accessories
- Granny Apple Green, Pool Party & Daffodil Delight Class Ink
- Sending Smiles Bundle
- Glossy Dots Assortment
- Stampin' Dimensionals
Cutting & Stamping Instructions
- On 2x4 Night of Navy CS, die cut the background 'sending' word
- Take one of the Granny Apple Green CS pieces, and die cut the word 'Sending' from the MIDDLE
- Adhere above to die cuts together
- On 3x4 white CS, stamp flowers and words then die cut with coordinating dies. Flower petals are Pool Party, flower centers are Daffodil Delight and the stems are in Granny Apple Green
- On the 3-3/4 x 11 Basic White CS, after scored, the bigger section will measure 3-3/4 x 5. This will be your inside so stamp your inside sentiment (make sure stamp in correct direction). I also added an extra strip of DSP so I cut down to 1/2 x 3-1/2 and adhere to the right side. You can see it in the above photo.
Putting it together
- Adhere pieces of the 4 x 5-1/4 Granny Apple Green CS to each of the Night of Navy CS 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- Adhere DSP on top of one of the above to make the card front
- Take the 3-3/4 x 11 scored white. The part you stamped your inside sentiment, adhere this on top of the other piece of Granny Apple Green. Now fold over. The score should be on your left so valley fold; then mountain fold on the other score line.
- Put adhesive on the 2" flap, close all folds, lay card front piece on top and adhere down.
- Adhere words, flowers and stems to card front. Make sure to use Stampin' Dimensionals
- Bling with the Glossy Dots Assortments