Saying goodbye to the 2020-2022 In-Colors... I cannot believe it has been two years already and we are saying goodbye to these five great colors; Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Magenta Madness and Just Jade. But as sad as we might be to see them go, only means five great new colors will be introduced.
Using the Ranunculus Romance Bundle, I gave each color a showing in this card project.
- Misty Moonlight Card Stock: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Magenta Madness Card Stock: 3 x 3
- Just Jade Card Stock: 2 x 4-1/2
- Basic White Card Stock: (2) 4 x 5-1/4
Other supplies: Scalloped Contour Dies, Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon, Sponge Daubers
- Form Misty Moonlight card base by folding the 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 piece of CS in half.
- With Cinnamon Cider Ink, stamping ink off twice, stamp the antique script words randomly on one of the 4 x 5-1/2 Basic White and adhere to card base
- With the 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight, die cut the second largest Contour die and 4 decorative dies from Ranunculus dies, adhering those to the four corners of Contour die cut.
- Add a piece of Crinkle ribbon to above and adhere to card front
- Die cut Ranunculus flower outline with the 3 x 3 Magenta Madness CS
- With the 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White CS:
- die cut detailed ranunculus flower
- die cut 2nd smallest Scalloped Contour die
- stamp flower* and die cut
- stamp "hello" in Bumblebee ink and die cut
*stamp flower: I used Magenta Madness and Just Jade and a Stampin' Sponge to add color to the stamp
- Adhere white detail die cut flower to Magenta Madness and glue to card front.
- Die cut two leaves from the Ranunculus dies and adhere to back corners of the Scalloped Contour die and add to card front with Dimensionals
- I added the Ranunculus stamped flowers with Dimensionals to the above
- The "Hello" is adhered with Dimensionals
- I tied a double bow with White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon