Welcome to our monthly Team Blog Hop! This month we are talking and thinking spring! Living in NE Ohio, spring cannot come soon enough. We had a warm day today (about 50 degrees F) and boy, it sure felt great.
For my project, I decided to use the Tulip Fields Bundle. Just about nothing else to me says spring than a field of tulips!
Stamps & Dies: Flowering Fields Bundle
- Thick Basic White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Pear Pizzazz 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 and 1-3/8 x 2
- Basic White 1-1/4 x 1-7/8 and 2 x 2-1/4
- Basic Black 1/2 x 1-3/4 and 1-1/4 x 2
Designer Series Paper (Flowering Fields) 4 x 5-1/4
- Thick Basic White is your card base to score and fold in half.
- Adhere DSP to the 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 Pear Pizazz
- Stamp words on white 1-1/4 x 1-7/8 and mat with the Pear Pizzazz 1-3/8 x 2
- Add words to card with dimensionals
- Tie ribbon around with knot and glue to Basic White card base
- Add two mini flower embellishments (Loose Flower Flourishes)
- Stamp windmill on 2 x 2-1/4 white and die cut and glue to card front
- Tip use Adhesive Sheets for the Fence and Bicycle! You'll thank me later
- Die cut fence and bicycle in black card stock and adhere to card front
You really can use any sentiment on this card. I just love all the bright colors.