Welcome to February's Team blog hop. As you can see from the title, our theme is Love is in the Air so I chose to go with a Valentine's Day card. And I also went back to the annual catalog to pull out some favorite products such as the Word Wishes and Floral Hearts dies, the Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder and the Gold and Rose Gold 6x6 Metallic Specialty Paper.
- 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black card stock (CS), scored in half at 4-1/4
- 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 Basic Black CS, embossed with the Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder
- 1 x 6 Basic Black CS scored at 3-5/8
- 1 sheet of the Rose Gold Metallic Specialty paper
- 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White CS
Putting it together:
- adhere the 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 embossed black cardstock to card base with Black Stampin' Dimensionals
- cover back of Rose Gold paper with Adhesive sheets then die cut words and heart
- adhere the heart first, then Happy and Day to the embossed card front
- adhere the word Valentine's to the end of the longer end of 1 x 6 strip of black CS
- stamp words in Black Ink and little heart clusters in Blushing Bride on Basic White card stock for the inside
- the 1 x 6 strip, find alignment to Valentine's goes across the heart, the adhere the flap to the basic of the Basic White inside piece
- add the solid heart die cut piece left over from the floral heart to the inside of your card (see below picture)
Just a reminder, it is Sale-a-Bration time! And not only can you earn Free Products, just you can join my team and get extra an perk. Join Now until February 28, 2022 and receive 2 (two) extra Free stamps sets!