WELCOME! Thank you for stopping by our Team Blog Hop for January 2022.
I am excited to give you a Sneak Peek for Sale-a-Bration - starting January 4, 2022 - and runs through February 28, 2022. There are some great new and exciting products available to earn for FREE!
Earn Free Sale-a-Bration items while shopping the NEW January-June 2022 Mini Catalog, which also starts on January 4, 2022.
My project today features the Sale-a-Bration Bundle FRIENDLY HELLO which is a stamp set and 12 x 12 Designer Series paper:
Some of my favorite colors are featured in the paper; Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink, along with Basic Black and Shaded Spruce.
- Pool Party Card Stock (CS)
- card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- 1-3/4 x 3 piece for die cut label
- Petal Pink CS
- layer cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
- Basic White CS
- 4 x 5-1/4 to stamp all the flowers and leaves and label
- Friendly Hello DSP
- 1-15/16 x 4... the 1-15/16 is the tiny line just before 2"
- 2 pieces 1-15/16 x 2-9/16 (the 2-9/16 is the tiny line just after 2-1/2)
- Blends Alcohol Markers (Pool Party, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green)
- Petal Pink 5/8 Striped Organdy Striped Ribbon (about a 12" piece)
- Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#158130... available January 4, 2022)
- Square Vellum Doilies
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, and Memento Basic Black
How it all comes together:
- Fold your Pool Party 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 in half to form the card base
- Adhere Petal Pink layer piece then your 3 pieces of DSP
- On Basic White, stamps 1 large flower cluster, 2 small flowers, 3 leaf cluster (around large flowers) and several of the other leaves in the stamp set. I did 5 larger ones. Then fussy cut all those out. Make sure to leave room to stamp the "Hello" which I did my masking off the word "Friendly". (Masking: I laid a sticky note over the word I did not want, inked up the Hello, removed the sticky note)
- Color all the flowers and leaves
- Die cut the 2 labels with the Stitched Rectangle label dies
- HELLO Label: adhere the white to the Pool Party and add flower clusters in the corners. Adhere label to card front with Dimensionals
- Square Vellum Doily: using your Dark Pool Party Blends Marker, color the doily and add to card front
- Flower Cluster: I start by adhering 3 of the leaf sprigs to back of flowers. Next zig zag the Petal Pink ribbon back-n-forth adhering each layer as you go (glue dots work great). Adhere the flower cluster with Dimensions
- Tuck some extra leaves around the flower cluster
- Add Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels for some sparkle!
I hope you like my project. Please BEE sure to BUZZZZ on over to see what Karen Burke has created or BUZZZZ on back to Linda Bauwin!
I am offering a PRODUCT SHARE with all the NEW papers and ribbon in the JANUARY-JUNE 2022 MINI CATALOG (coming January 4, 2022) if you would like to join. Registering is happening now. Check out all the details HERE.