It's that time of year again... Valentine's for all those special people in your world. And the "Sweet Conversations Bundle" is here to help along with the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper. I love the many great coordinating colors!
Look at that cute mini envelope! You can make hearts spill out all over.
- Real Red card stock (CS) case base 5-1/4 x 8-1/2 scored and folded at 4-1/4"
- Blushing Bride CS 2-1/2 x 4
- Basic White CS 2 x 2, 3 x 3 and 2-1/2 x 4
- 3/4" wide strips of DSP (don't forget, DSP is double sided so be sure to use both)
- stamp words at top of 2-1/2 x 4 Basic White in Real Red ink
- you will want to attach the Blushing Bride CS to the Basic White from above - do not attach to card from yet. Make sure alignment of the Blushing Bride and Basic White are aligned to equal 4"
- Die cut 9 banners and adhere across the card front where the Blushing Bride and white meet.
- Wrap a 4-1/2" piece of the Real Red Faux Linen ribbon across to cover where the two card stock pieces meet and top of banners
- Adhere to Real Red card stock
- On 2 x 2 Basic White, stamp heart in Real Red and Highland Heather, then die cut
- With 3 x 3 Basic White, die cut and form the envelop die. Adhere to card front and adhere purple heart
Have fun with this project. Change up the card base colors or the Sweet Talk DSP. Even the ribbon that you use... this is a very interchangeable card.
Don't miss Sale-a-Bration (January & February 2022)
Join my Team! You will receive 2 Extra Stamp Sets!