Welcome to our Team Blog Hop! This month we are featuring a little farewell to Sale-a-Bration... but don't fret! You still have until August 31, 2022 to earn your FREE Sale-a-Bration (SAB) items. Plenty to still choose from too. One of my favorites is the Silver & Gold 6 x 6" Specialty Paper so that is what I am featuring below. You can earn a Free pack with a $50 product purchase.
Sweet Gingerbread card:
- My card base is Blushing Bride, stand A2 size (5-1/2 x 8-1/2" scored & folded in half).
- I chose the silver dot pattern from the Free SAB specialty paper to look like snow (4 x 5-1/4")
- Using a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic White card stock, stamp and die cut all the pieces
- House: Blushing Bride house, I stamped on scrap paper first
- Roof: Blushing Bride ink
- House Detail stamp: Blushing Bride Ink
- Line around door and windows is also Blushing Bride Ink
- Door and Windows are stamped with Pool Party Ink (stamped on scrap paper first)
- 2 trees stamped in Granny Apple Green
- 3 lollipops all stamped in Blushing Bride (I stamped on scrap paper first for 2 of them)
- The word bubble, one tree and one lollipop are popped with with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Go To Greetings Card:
- Here I used the Gold Foil Stripped piece of SAB specialty paper cut to 4 x 5-1/4
- Above adhered on Basic Black card base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored & folded at 4-1/4)
- Cut Basic Black card stock 2 x 4-1/2"
- Cut Gold Foil dotted SAB specialty paper to 2 x 4"
- Banner cut both above strips and adhere to card
- Using Go To Greetings stamp set, stamp on white and use Stitched Rectangle Dies to die cut words and then the next size up for a black background.
The Go To Greetings cards is a quick and easy cards that is easy to make a batch of cards. Get your Silver & Gold 6 x 6" Specialty Paper and try it out.
Let's buzzzz on over to see what Mary Anne Rossiter has created:
Don't forget, you can buzzzz back again to Linda Bauwin:
Hello! It sure is hard to think about fall when it is so hot out and middle of summer. But, it will be here soon enough.
Don't forget, it is Sale-a-Bration time and you can earn Free Sale-a-Bration product from now until the end of August.
Today I want to share the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper. It is full of deep, rich colors and patterns, and is great for many occasions. My project is a highlight to two of my favorite patterns in the paper pack.
- Mossy Meadow card base standard 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Rustic Harvest DSP background layer 4 x 5-1/4
- Rustic Harvest DSP front (flower) layer 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 (adhered with Dimensional)
- SEE DETAIL HIGHLIGHT BELOW
- Label die cut from Labels Aglow Dies
- Natural 1/2" Woven Ribbon (4" piece wrapped around DSP edges)
- Words stamped in Merry Merlot Ink and are from stamp set Nature's Prints
So it may be hard to see... but I tried to capture what, in person, truly makes this a special card. I used the New Pearlized Enamel Effects over some the edges of the flowers. The Designer Series paper already provides the white edging to the flowers, but by adding some of the pearlized enamel, it gave the flowers a Pop and Shimmer. The card is basic and simple as I really wanted to highlight the papers beauty.
Download the Sale-a-Bration catalog by clicking on below image:
It's Sale-a-Bration time! And there are some cute Hippos to catch. Even if you are not a hippo fan, these little guys (and ladies) are going to bring a smile to your face. And let me tell you, the coordinating Hippo Dies will make you smile even more.
Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent. I named her Lucy.... she just looks like a Lucy. Tee! Hee!
- My background is from the Black & White Designs 12x12 Designer Series Paper
- A little bit of Bermuda Bay with the Hippo Die flowers
- Tahitian Tide Metallic ribbon adds some shimmer and gives her a hair bow
- And I added some of the Festive Pearls to the flower centers.
Hippest Hippos Stamp Set = FREE (with $50 product purchase)
Hippo Dies = FREE (with $50 product purchase)
I am so exciting for this month's We BEE Stamping Team Blog Hop! We are all sharing projects from NEW 2022 July-December Mini Catalog that just launched today! Also, Sale-A-Bration for July-August 2022 started today as well. So much great new stuff, it was hard to decide what to show first.
So I opted for a beautiful product sweet called SPLENDID DAY SUITE COLLECTION! There is beautiful foil paper, metal embellishment, ribbon and of course stamps and dies. But don't forget you card base and coordinating envelop which you can get for FREE as a Sale-A-Bration item!!!
The Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelops (SAB # 159940) is a Free Sale-A-Bration item when you spend $50.
Let's take a look.....
- I used my Free SAB item (Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelops) as my card base
- On a piece of Basic White card stock, stamp flower outline with Black Memento Ink and stamp the filler flower with Soft Sea Foam and die cut.
- Die cut the thin leaf die out of Vellum
- Cut a strip of the Splendid Day DSP 1-1/2 x 4-1/4. This is that gorgeous foil paper
- Lay down and adhere the vellum die cut behind the DSP, adhere DSP
- Adhere the floral piece on top of the DSP
- On a 1 x 3 piece of basic white, stamp sentiment and adhere to card
- Use a glue dot to adhere Open Leaf Trinket embellishment
- Tie bow with Soft Sea Foam seam binding ribbon and adhere with glue dot over end of trinket.
I can see I am going to quickly use up my Cards & Envelopes Sale-A-Bration... just love how it all goes together.
Now, be sure to see what is buzzing next over on Karen Burke's page....
Be sure to Buzzzzz on back not miss Linda Bauwin's amazing ideas!
Click on below images to see the New Mini (holiday) and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs then SHOP HERE to start earning your Sale-A-Bration rewards.