Welcome to our October Team Blog Hop! Fall is my favorite time of the year so I am excited to have this as our topic for this month.
I chose to use the Quiet Meadow Bundle as the focal of my project. What a great stamp and die set. I hope you like my project and my supply list can be found below.
- Soft Suede card base. 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored and folded at 4-1/4
- Adhere a 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 piece of the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
- Next I used a piece of Very Vanilla CS that was 4 x 5-1/4. To this, you will want to stamp the word stamp in Soft Suede ink all over your Vanilla card stock. Then hand tear the edges so it is approximately 3-3/4 x 5 (does not have to be exact). Next, use a sponge dauber to add Soft Suede ink the the edges and adhere to card front
- Die cut flowers and leaves as shown and adhere to card front. I added the Rich Razzleberry and So Saffron flowers with Dimensionals
- Stamp words in Soft Suede and die cut. Add to card with Dimensionals
- Die die and add butterflies
- Embellish with a Bumblebee Trinket, In Color Gems and Gold Cording
You can Buzzzz on back to Linda Bauwin's page or go ahead and see what Dana Davis has created by clicking on the below links. Thank you for stopping by!