Welcome to our July Team Blog Hop! We are doing Christmas in July!!!
Do you know how hard to was to shift gears and think of Christmas when it's July 1st? Phew.... but you know it will be here before you know it and Stampin' Up! is already prepping! Our August-December 2021 Mini (fall and holiday) catalog is just around the corner.
I am excited to see the Poinsettia Petals Bundle carrying over. It was a favorite of mine last year and why I chose to use it. Of course, not being able to fully swap my brain around Christmas, I chose my favorite colors!
- Card stock: Highland Heather 4-1/2 x 8-3/4 scored at 5-1/2
- (when you cut your card stock at 8-3/4.... save that small piece for the label)
- Card stock:
- Basic White 3 x 5-1/4 (inside)
- 3 x 4 (outside)
- 2 x 3-1/4 (label)
- on 3 x 4 Basic White, stamp poinsettia outlines in Gorgeous Grape and filler stamp with Fresh Freesia
- on 4 x 5-1/2 inside Basic White, stamp berries same way. I masked off 2" in from the right
- using Hippo and Friends dies, die cut the labels
- stamp words with Gorgeous Grape ink
- white label is adhered to the Highland Heather label with Stampin' Dimensionals
- die cut two sets of sprigs with gold foil paper and adhere behind the labels, then adhere to card. Remember... only apply adhesive to left side
- embellish with Rhinestones and a bow of Fresh Freesia ribbon
Here's my inside:
Don't miss out on our DESIGNER SERIES PAPER Sale! Click on below link to see what is available at a 15% discount from now until August 2, 2021.