Hello there! I am so excited to share todays video and projects which feature the New Metallic Specialty paper that is just gorgeous. This paper will not disappoint in its quality and shimmer and sheen. So glad I bought several packs...LOL!
Because the metallic paper is so beautiful, you really do not need to add too many additional elements especially with the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle. Let's take a look:
- Basic Black card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2"
- Basic White layer is 4-1/8 x 5-3/8"
- Die cut the Blossoms die with the Rose Gold Metallic paper with thicker die
- You will need a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic Black CS
- Add Adhesive Sheet to basic of above piece
- Die cut thinner blossom die on the Basic Black CS & adhere to Rose Gold
- Glue blossom die cut to Basic White layer and add to black card base
- Cut a 1/2 x 4-1/8 piece of Rose Gold Metallic paper and adhere to card front
- Using Hippo & Friends Dies, cut the two labels, stamp word and adhere together & to card
I am in love with this card. ***Make sure to watch my SAVI SUNDAY 61 video for a tip about removing all those little flower bits!
Here is the same card done with the Gold Metallic paper and I used the Gold Shimmer Ribbon.