Coloring a bucket or flower pot to make it look like a galvanized pot is a lot easier than you think. The key is using the color lifter. In my video link above I show you exactly how to achieve this look.
Here is a close-up of the pot I colored:
And here is the full look at my card:
- Thick Basic White card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/4"
- Regular Basic White card stock 4-/4 x 5-1/2" die cut and adhere to card base
- Another piece of Basic White CS 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 to stamp bucket, flowers and words
- Color bucket & flowers, die cut all three elements with Potted Succulents Dies
- I used ink colors listed below with Stampin' Up! Blending Brushes
- Using same label die, cut a piece of Coastal Cabana CS to offset under words
- Attached words with Mini Dimensionals
- Adhere pot with adhesive and the succulent cluster with Dimensionals
- Adhere Artistry Blooms sequins
I have 2 offers for you!
* Join my team from now until May 31, 2021 during our Join+ Promotion. Click on below image for full details. You can get $155.00 in Any product you want for just $99.00 (Free Shipping).
* Connect, Craft and Collect: Orders/Parties/Workshops that are $250+ earns an extra $25.00 in Free product!
MY MAY 2021 HOSTESS CODE: 7SJ9NQM4
**CLICK HERE** to see my 8 Other Cards all made with the Simply Succulent Bundle