I know St. Patrick's Day was a couple of weeks ago, but I still wanted to show you how I used some of my favorite retiring products to make these three cards! Last-Chance Sale is happening now and items are available while supplies last. Download Last Chance List
You can catch my Facebook Live Video where I showed these being made. I go Live every Wednesday at 8:30 pm EST. I hope you can join me.
Card 1: Just Jade In Stripes
- I used Just Jade Card Stock for the base and word dies (Word Wishes Dies)
- Forever Greenery DSP (the stripes) cut 2 x 3-3/4"
- Hearts to make the clover are from the Wreath Builder Dies and cut from Shaded Spruce CS
- Ribbon is Fine Art Ribbon from 2021 Mini Catalog
Card 2: Hearts of Clover
- I used Garden Green Card Stock and Ink
- The background stamp & words are from A Little Lace stamp set
- The Heart Punch Pack was used for the clover. I punched 8 hearts and scored the top layer and adhered on the score line
- Color a Rhinestone any color you want with our Stampin' Blends Markers!
Card 3: A Spray of Green
- Granny Apple Green card base
- Basic Black layers are 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 and 1-3/8 x 2-1/4
- Artistry Blooms DSP cut 4 x 5-1/4"
- Basic White cut 3 x 4 and 1-1/4 x 2-1/8
- Words from A Wish for Everything stamp set and stamped in Granny Apply Green
- Flower dies from the Wreath Builder Dies with Rhinestones set in the middle
- The stems are hand drawn with Basic Black marker
- Pop the rectangle with words
And shop with Me (Stamp with Lisa Brown) HERE