Welcome to my SAVI Sunday 52: a 3D Bag project today, featuring the Fine Art Floral Suite.
For the bag, you will need two sheets of 12 x 12 Designer Series paper.
- with your design facing upright, score across the top at 3/4, 1-5/8 and 2-5/8"
- all other sides, score at 2-1/2"
- do this with both sheets of paper
- make sure to fold and burnish all your scored lines
- one sheet: cut out or eliminate all four corners
- one the second sheet:
- cut out/eliminate both corners with the multiple score lines just as you did on the first sheet.
- then, turn your paper so the three score lines are at the top.
- at the bottom corners, cut on score lines from the sides and miter the cut
- this will create a tab at the bottom two corners
- trim those tabs down by half (no precise measurement needed)
- layer both sheets of paper in front of you, having the design that you want on the outside of your bag facing the table and having the three score lines facing in opposite direction.
Maybe this part will be easier to see on MY VIDEO. Take a watch.
TAG: you will need some Basic White CS, piece of DSP piece of Art Floral Acetate, scraps of Basic White for label and words, and Mossy Meadow
- Basic White cut 2-7/8 x 5"
- Fine Art Floral DSP and Acetate both cut 2-3/4 x 4-3/4" (adhere acetate to DSP with glue dots)
- Die Cut label from Fine Art Floral DSP. I used Tasteful Label Dies
- Die cut leaves from Mossy Meadow CS
- Stamp floral image with Melon Mambo (2-step stamping), then with VersaMark Ink, Heat & Stock Powder, heat then add Gold Gilded Leafing and die cut
- As the floral will be too pink, I used the Blending Brushes to blend Poppy Parade ink over top.
- Adhere leaves and flower to label
- Stamp words in Black Memento ink and die cut from Floral Gallery Dies, use Mini Dimensionals to adhere
I had so much fun creating this one. Give it a try and let me know how yours turns out!