Welcome to our February 2021 Blog Hop!
Our theme this month is Love Is In The Air. Thank you for joining us and we hope you enjoy.
My card project features the Love You Always Suite Collection. It is a gorgeous product sweet... full of beautiful foils papers, dies, stamp sets and more. This project shows off the Love You Always 12 x 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper, Love You Always Foil Sheets and the amazing dies from Floral Heart and Always.
- Smokey Slate card stock base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. Score and folded at 4-1/4 on 8-1/2 side
- Blushing Bride CS layer 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
- DSP layer 4 x 5-1/4
- Smokey Slate CS 3-1/2 x 5 die cut with Ornate Layers Dies. Add to card with Dimensionals
- 4 x 4-1/2 piece of Blushing Bride CS for heart die. Save the heart inside.
- Adhere the detailed floral heart to Smokey Slate rectangle piece
- 1-3/4 x 4 piece of the pink Foil Sheet to die cut the LOVE detailed word and leaf accent die that cuts 4 different leaves at one time
- Glue the 4 foil leaf pieces on top of the detailed floral heart
- Take solid heart from the floral heart die cut, and add to card with Dimensionals
- 1-3/4 x 2-1/2 scrap piece of Blushing Bride and Smokey Slate
- From above scrap pieces, die cut the solid background for the Love die
- Adhere the Foil Love detailed word die cut onto the Blushing Bride background piece
- Then adhere above word piece to the Smokey Slate background off-setting to create a shadow effect
- Add above on top of the heart with Dimensionals
I really hope you liked my projects today. All supplies I used can be found below. The complete Love You Always Suite is linked also, so you can see everything else that comes in that collection. If you did not catch my SAVI Sunday video yesterday, I featured the Black & White True Love Paper that is apart of this collection. Check that out by clicking Here.
Reminder: It is Sale-A-Bration time so you get rewarded when you make a $50.00 or more product purchase when you Shop With Me
My February Hostess Code: NQK9FCDY
BEE sure to Buzzzzzzz on over to see what Dana Davis has created: