SAVI Sunday 50: Coloring Designer Series Paper with Blending Brushes
I cannot express enough how I love our new Blending Brushes. They blend color on paper like a dream so today I want to show you a quick way to add color to the black and white, 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper we have, called True Love.
Black and white paper is always wildly popular. There is so much you can do with it to add your own color and twist.
Be sure to watch my Video Here or see the video below.
I used the Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon, ink and card stock as the primary color. I then incorporated some Highland Heather and Old Olive.
Here's a closer look:
My February 2021 Hostess (good until February 27th) is: NQK9FCDY
Place an order in my online store of at least $50 in product and get a goodie from me plus a FREE SALE-A-BRATION item. Sale-a-Bration is ending on February 28, 2021 so don't miss out.
Do you want a great deal? Then you should become a SMART SHOPPER.
- You can pick $125.00 worth of product for $99.00 (+ tax) FREE Shipping.
- 20% discount on all future orders
- potential to earn better discounts
- pre-order & sneak peak on products
- until February 28, 2021: Receive a BONUS PAPER PACK (200 pieces of 6x6 DSP NO RELEASED YET)