Did you know there are several products in the catalog that are just on their own? Meaning, they are not available in a bundle; they are not apart of a product suite; they do not have a coordinating stamp set.
Let me introduce you to the ICONIC DIES! Look how cute these are. I have absolutely No idea why, but those mushrooms stood out to me and I just had to get this die set. Yep! No matching stamp set for this one. Odd right... well, sometimes I do purchase dies or a punch and not the coordinating stamps so I was just as happy.
I made a couple of projects to share...
- I die cut 3 of each flower on Basic White card stock. MAKE SURE to put Adhesive Sheets on the basic before you die cut. Adhere those to a 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 piece of Basic White. Snip off extra flowers hanging over the edges.
- Using Blending Brushes, blend on colors Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight. The edges of flowers will pop as it catches extra color.
- Mount to Pumpkin Pie card base 5-1/2 x 8-/12 scored at 4-1/4
- Heat emboss in White, your sentiment, on Basic Black card stock. Fussy cut around words and mount to card front with Dimensionals.
- Add some gems for bling!
- Card base is standard A2 size of Thick Basic White card stock
- On a piece of regular Basic White that is 4-1/8 x 5-3/8, use Blending Brushes to blend the same three colors I use on Card 1.
- How did I get that oval? I took a piece of scrap paper, same size as above; die cut an oval, laid it over my Basic White card stock, creating a mask and sponged the color. Remove the scrap paper to reveal the oval
- Die cut the bird and branch, again making sure to use Adhesive Sheets and adhere to card front
- Heat emboss words with white powder on black card stock and adhere with Dimensionals
- Add some rhinestones for some bling!
Note: I accidentally used a retired stamp set for my words but you can obviously use anything you have on hand
Sale-a-Bration runs throughout February! Earn FREE products. Click on below image to take a look.