Welcome! This is my SAVI Sunday 56: Mystery Stamping Results.
What is Mystery Stamping? It is when someone gives you all the cut dimensions for all your card stock and designer series paper that you will need to make a card. Also, any punches and stamps, ink and accessories that you should include.
You can watch my SAVI Sunday 56 Video HERE to see how this card came together.
I feature the NEW Hand-Penned Suite (#155503) that is releasing on May 4, 2021 with the New 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
I chose Highland Heather and Soft Sea Foam Card stock and ink colors.
So here are the instructions that I received and had to prepare for our Live Zoom Team Meeting and Mystery stamping:
Tip: the colors you choose should all coordinate and work well together
1. Cut ONE - 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 ANY color cardstock
2. Cut ONE - 4 X 5 1/4 - Any Color cardstock that coordinates with the one above
3. Cut TWO pieces 3 3/4 x 1 1/8 Designer Series Paper ( to coordinate)
4. Cut ONE - 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 piece of cs same color as #1 above^
5. Score this piece on one of the short ends at 4 1/8"
6. Cut ONE- 4 x 2 1/4” basic white cardstock
7. Punch ONE oval, from basic white cs with the Double Oval Punch or a piece of basic white cut at 1” x 2” to stamp your greeting on.
8. ONE Stamp (bold or outline image) that will fit in the 4 x 2 1/4 basic white piece above (#6) ^
9. ONE sentiment that will fit into a 1x 2" long space in #7 above^
10. ONE Black Stamp Pad
11. Any other ink you will need for the image that you chose in #8 above ^. If you choose an outline image that needs to be colored, then add markers, blends or any coloring tools you desire. If you chose a bold stamp image, then choose a coordinating ink pad color.
12. ONE embellishment
14. Adhesive such as Stampin Seal or Multi Purpose glue.
Here are some tips
*Choose your Stamp image that will fit in #6, first.
- Decide what stamp pads you will need and or markers/blends if you chose an outline image. Decide on ink pad color if image is bold
- Choose a sentiment that will fit in a 1 x 2 long space. You will be stamping the sentiment in black.
- Choose DSP and Card Stock that will coordinate with your focal point.
- Don’t stress over this! Its a super fun activity and we will all have a different take on the finished product.
- Get ready to learn a creative way to connect and be inspired!
Here is how my card card turned out during our Live Zoom Team meeting! I used the New In Colors of Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent.