Need a few last minute Christmas cards? This was comes together super quick and I bet you could make about ten or so in a half hour. Just use my dimensions.
Time saving tip... cut everything in batches and cut two pieces of cardstock or designer series paper at a time. Stampin' Up! Paper Trimmer can definitely do that.
I design my card, deciding exactly how I want it to look then cut all my card bases. Next I will cut all the background paper or designer series paper (DSP), then any other little bits. I put everything in stacks and work each stack, one at a time. This way I am doing all my embossing at once, then all my die cutting at once, and stamping. Make an assembly line. It will make things move quicker.
- Card base is Thick Whisper White card stock cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- remember to score the Thick White at 4-1/4" before folding in half
- DSP cut 3-1/2" x 5-1/4" and adhere to card base
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-1/2 x 5-1/4" then die cut with Curvy Die
- Stamp lines of stars in Crushed Curry and words in Cherry Cobbler on above piece then adhere
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around front flap, add a bow and your down
Don't forget about the Year-End Closeout Sale happening now until January 4, 2021.
Shop by clicking on above image and use my December Hostess Code: SDEMF774
Spend at least $35.00 in product and get a freebie from me.