Thank you for stopping by for my SAVI Sunday Video - Episode 43. 2-Step Stamping with the New and upcoming Art Gallery Bundle.
This is going to also be available in a Product Suite! Everything releases on January 5, 2021. At the same time, Sale-A-Bration launches! That is when you can earn free Sale-A-Bration items with your purchases of $50 or more.
So you can say, this is your sneak peak!
Art Gallery in Magenta Madness.... 2-Step Stamping with one ink color
- card base is Thick Whisper White cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2"
- make sure to score this thick paper first, before folding, to prevent cracking at the 4-1/4 score
- Magenta Madness CS (card stock) is cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
- top piece of Whisper White is cut 4 x 5-1/4
- stem/leaves stamped in Granny Apple Green
- flower sold image stamped off on scrap paper first with Magenta Madness ink
- detail flower image stamped full Magenta Madness ink, die cut and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals
- words stamped with Black Memento ink
Art Galley stamped with two (2) Ink Colors...
So all of the instructions, cuts and folds are the same as the Magenta Madness card, but here are the colors I used:
- solid image first in Coastal Cabana then the detailed image with Bermuda Bay
- solid image first in Highland Heather then the detailed image in Gorgeous Grape
- solid image first in Flirty Flamingo then the detailed image in Melon Mambo
To see a full explanation on video, Click Here, and be sure you are subscribed to my YouTube Channel for notification of other videos.
You can see how a line the stamps too!
So I can't (yet) provide links to the Art Gallery Bundle as it releases January 5, 2021... but here is links to all the colors I used. You can link the links and be directed to my Online Store.